Eidos is focused on consultancy about plant emergency in all the “classical” phases: prevention/mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery.
Eidos developed hundreds of Plant emergency plans based on the following structure:
- Application field
- Procedural and law references
- Roles and responsibilities
- Plant description
- Simplified process diagram and block diagram
- Communication and emergency signals
- Prevention and protection equipment
- Fire apparatus
- Personnel involved
- Emergency case cards (one for each top-event):
- Description of the case
- Actions required by operation personnel with a plot highlighting valves and other equipments to be operated on the field
- Actions required by fire brigade personnel with a plot highlighting valves, fire apparatus, position of fire trucks and other equipments/actions to do on the field
- Actions required for recovery with special focus on the treatment of the wastes (firefighting water and foam, sludges, etc.).
- Behaviour instructions
- Plot plans
- Emergency white pages
- Material safety data sheets
Eidos can assist you in all the different phases:
- developing new emergency plans
- reviewing your own emergency plan
- auditing your own emergency plan
- scheduling and supervising the emergency plan mock tests
Eidos fully adhere to US FEMA EM Institute principles of emergency management: comprehensive, progressive, risk-driven, integrated, collaborative, coordinated, flexible and professional.
Eidos made Plant Emergency plans are fully compliant with Directive 2012/18/EU and 2012/18/UE.
Eidos can assist you also with:
- Site Emergency Plan
- Off-Shore Emergency and Rescue Plan
- Crisis management Plan
- Wide-area Emergency Plan (p.e. Pipelines)
- Civil Protection Plan (from local to country wide)