Safety Management System
Eidos can assist you with:
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Safety and Environmental Management System (SEMS)
- Process Safety Management System (PSM)
Eidos has experience in:
- developing new SMS/SEMS/PSM
- reviewing SMS/SEMS/PSM already in place
- auditing existing SMS/SEMS/PSM
- implementing specific standard/best practice/guidelines into your SMS/SEMS/PSM
Eidos has specific skills in the Downstream field, please refer to Refinery Safety.
Eidos uses the following guidelines/laws:
- Directive 2012/18/EU
- OSHA CPL 03-00-010 (Petroleum Refinery Process Safety Management National Emphasis Program)
- OSHA 29 CFR. 1910.119 (Process Safety management of highly hazardous chemicals)
- OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (to be replaced at the end of 2017 by ISO 45001)
- API BULL 75: Development of a Safety and Environmental Management Program for Offshore Operations and Facilities
- API RP75L: Guidance Document for the Development of a Safety and Environmental Management System for Onshore Oil and Natural Gas Production Operation and Associated Activities
- Control Of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) UK
- BS8800: Guide to Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- International Labour Organization ILO-OSH 2001: Guidelines on occupational safety and health management systems
Of course Eidos is able to provide complete HSE Management Systems.
Eidos is also able to assist you during turnarounds developing a Safety Management System custom tailored on your site and the scheduled activities: from pre-selection of contractors to safety training of personnel (internal and external), from help during the fill in of working permits to collecting data and documents, from pre turnarounds activities to daily debriefing, etc.